This Elderberry liquid ELIXIR by All Things Elderberry is made with fresh, local elderberries harvested in the year they brew it. Using fresh, and not dried elderberries, gives their elixir a unique, palatable, and juicy consistency that isn’t thick like other syrups. To them, as moms, it is this factor that they feel is the reason children will happily take (and often ask for) All Things Elderberry Elixir. We’ve heard it referred to as “Purple Gold.”
- All Things Elderberry began in 2017 and has its roots in the local St. Louis, Missouri area.
- All Things Elderberry uses local resources and manufactures the product in their community.
- Over the last three years, hundreds of customers have purchased over 10,000 bottles of their Elderberry Elixir.
- They partner with over 30 retailers who sell their product in-store.
- Currently, All Things Elderberry is producing our Elderberry Elixir, along with other products such as Elderberry Elixir Dry Kits and Elderberry Apple Butter.
- Even though they want to share their elderberry products nationwide, they will always remain firmly rooted in their community, supporting their local providers and partners.
Filtered Water, Raw Honey, Organic Elderberries (Sambucus Canadensis), Organic Raw Ginger, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Whole Cloves.
Standard Dose Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1/2T to 1T daily.
Children under 12 years of age: 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp daily.
Children under age 1: do not use.
During illness, take a standard dose every 2-3 hours until symptoms disappear.
Refrigerate After Opening Good for 6 weeks once opened. Shake before use.