For those who have diabetes, follow a Keto diet, are vegan, or have children under 1 year old, All Things Elderberry has formulated a DIY DRY KIT. You control the sweetener. Easy to make and share.
Dried Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), Organic Ginger Root, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Stick, Organic Whole Cloves.
Remove the white silica packet before cooking! Add dry ingredients and 3 1⁄ 2 cups water to a pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes. Strain using a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl. Once the liquid is at room temperature, add 3⁄4 cup of raw honey. Stir well and transfer to a jar. We suggest adding raw honey, but any sweetener will work.
**Raw Honey NOT Included**
Children Under 12: 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp.
Adults: 1/2T to 1T.
During illness, take a standard dose every 2-3 hours until symptoms disappear
Keep refrigerated, shake well before each use, and use within 6 weeks!
- All Things Elderberry began in 2017 and has its roots in the local St. Louis, Missouri area.
- All Things Elderberry uses local resources and manufactures the product in their community.
- Over the last three years, hundreds of customers have purchased over 10,000 bottles of their Elderberry Elixir.
- They partner with over 30 retailers who sell their product in-store.
- Currently, All Things Elderberry is producing our Elderberry Elixir, along with other products such as Elderberry Elixir Dry Kits and Elderberry Apple Butter.
- Even though they want to share their elderberry products nationwide, they will always remain firmly rooted in their community, supporting their local providers and partners.